CBD Choco Chip Cookies Recipe
Whether you're looking to indulge a little or entertain guests, you really can't go wrong with a classic cookie!
Nostalgia is a powerful thing, so imagine the benefits of combining one of your favorite comfort foods with all natural CBD oil!
Serves | 12
Total Prep Time | 20 minutes
Difficulty Level | Mid
Here's what you need:
• Wire whisk or electric beater
• Measuring cups for dry and wet ingredients
• Measuring spoons for dry and wet ingredients
• 1 tsp of baking soda
• 1 cup white sugar
• 1 cup packed brown sugar
• 1/2 tsp of salt
• 2 cups of chocolate chips
• 1 cup softened butter
• 0.5 oz Luma Natural CBD Tincture
• 2 eggs
• 2 tsp hot water
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
3) Mix baking soda and hot water together. Add the mixture to the batter along with the salt. Now stir in choco chips and flour!
4) Scoop large, round spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet and place in the preheated oven. Bake for around 10 minutes, or until the edges turn golden brown.
5) Allow cookies to cool and serve them up!