Peppermint Cocoa Cookie Recipe
The holidays can be a stressful time. Whether you're traveling long distance, or from house-to-house for family dinners the constant rushing can be trying. Not to mention the tension that can come with interacting with family. The season is meant for bonding and sharing great memories, so why not set some time aside to create a batch of Peppermint Cocoa Cookies that will have everyone breathing a sigh of relief?
Ready your chef hat, and get to whipping up memories!
Serves | 12
Total Prep Time | 13 min prep & 1 hour refrigeration time
Difficulty Level | Easy
• 1 1/2 cup - all purpose flour
• 1/2 cup - unsweetened baking cocoa
• 1/2 tsp - baking soda
• 1/2 cup - granulated sugar
• 3/4 cup -brown sugar
• 2 droppers - Luma Peppermint CBD Tincture or Luma Natural CBD Tincture
• 1/2 cup - melted, unsalted butter
• 1 tsp - vanilla extract
• 1 - room temperature egg
• 1/2 cup - peppermint baking chips
Here's what you need to do:
• Whip brown and white sugar with butter until fluffy.
• Combine egg, vanilla, and water to the butter and sugar mixture.
• Slowly mix in dry ingredients, and fold in peppermint chips.
• Place dough in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
• Preheat over to 375 degrees.
• Add parchment paper or lightly grease a cookie sheet.
• Place rounded tablespoons of cookie dough on the cookie sheet.
• Bake 6-8 minutes, or until the cookies are set.
• Sprinkle the top with additional peppermint chips, or white chocolate chips.